The RULES are: I answer 11 questions, make up 11 questions of my own and tag 11 other writers.
Since I’ve been tagged twice, I’ve decided to just pick an equal number of questions from DG and Jacob to answer.
Here are my answers to Jacob and DG’s combined questions.
1. What is the one author you can’t refuse?
JK Rowling. I’d buy any book she writes.
2. How long have you blogged?
I’m going to celebrate 2 years this May. Watch out for giveaways!
3. Do you listen to music while writing or prefer silence? (Both Jacob and DG asked this question)
I like to listen to soundtracks or instrumental music while I’m writing.
4. Do you have a pet?
Yup. 2 snuggly lap kitties—Muffin and Millie
5. To you, what’s the hardest thing about writing?
Revising that very rough first draft into a decent manuscript
6. What beverage is beside you while you’re writing?
Hot tea. Lots of it.
7. Movie night: Comedy, Sci-Fi, Romance, or Horror?
I could watch anything except for slapstick comedy or horror. Mostly I like watching Fantasy/Action-Adventure
8. Do you pick male or female protagonists the most when you write?
I prefer male protagonists, though I write both.
9. Favorite season?
Spring. Though summer comes in close second.
10. Where do you write?
Mostly I sneak in writing time when I’m at my 9-6 job. One of the reasons I stick to my workplace, despite the unsatisfying salary, is that I get to write as long as I’m done with my work.
11. Would you live on the moon or Mars if ever given a chance? Why or Why not?
Nope. I love Earth too much. I’d like to visit though.
Here are the bloggy friends I’m Tagging:
1. Sophia Chang at Sophia the Writer
2. Karen Strong at Karen Strong.Com
3. Julie Flanders at What Else is Possible?
4. Veronica Singleton at Thursday’s Child
5. Lynda Young at WIP It: A Writer’s Journey
6. Elise Allen at Elise Allen.com
7. Rosalind Adam at Rosalind Adam is Writing in the Rain
8. Heather Smith Meloche at Heather Smith Meloche
9. Julie Musil at Julie Musil.com
10. Laurisa White Reyes at A Thousand Wrongs
11. Elizabeth Briggs at Liz Writes
Here are my (very random) Questions for the tagged:
- What’s your ultimate caffeine source?
- If you were stranded on an island, what book would you like to have with you?
- Favorite music source? (Radio, Pandora, Spotify, CD, Ipod, etc)
- Author you’d like to emulate?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite TV show?
- Movie you’re planning to watch on the big screen?
- Actor/Actress you’d most like to meet?
- Author you’d love to have lunch with?
- Favorite Writing book?
- Harry Potter or Twilight?
2,164 total views, 3 views today